Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st

It's October 1st today. I'm going to live right, moment and action by moment and action. I'm not going to spend anymore time waiting for it all to come together, and then start living. I have to try my best to live my best life all the time.

Get up at 6:30 every morning, and get 8 hours' sleep.

Work out every day, and stretch.

Write down and interpret my dreams.

Do Tarot.

Drink water.

Eat healthy food.

I know all this. I also want to think about my actions from an environmental viewpoint, and try to have integrity. Make the small extra efforts that make a difference. The thing I'm going to commit to doing now, to make it a habit and then go on to the next thing, is having a shower only after I work out. Not twice a day, etc., and not if I haven't worked out. And baths. For now, I'm going to limit myself to one a week.

I'm going to get and stay organized. Stay on top of email and Facebook, now that that's organized. Go through everything I've got right now and get rid of anything I don't want. It's a good time to do it because a lot of my stuff is packed right now. Have a First Things First kind of list going, and use it. Sort my photos and music.

The last thing is that sense of alive, blossoming creativity, self-expression, sexuality, and potential that's growing in me. Wild. I can be that. A Fool on her journey.

There I am on my journey: living by the wild ocean, letting my hair tangle, wearing big jewellry. Working to protect the earth, and acting with integrity. In Tofino, I become more free. I commit to one place and go deep, and let everyone see who I am because I'll be there forever anyway. I'm right beside the whales and the water. A tattoo of an anchor on the inside of my left wrist. A raven on my chest. Artwork. I create. I play classical guitar. I surf and do yoga. I am me.

Should I commit right now, today, to 3 hours a day of something? I could. It's a lot, but I could. Writing, or drawing, or both. Music practice would count too. And research. It's just three hours for my soul. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment